Candidates must have
1. Flexible working schedule and availability (available to work across different shifts, including morning or evening, weekdays, or weekends).
2. Comfortable with providing high-intensity personal care such as bowel care, urinary catheters, bathing, etc.).
3. Holder of valid driver’s license, comprehensive car insurance, and your motor vehicle.
4. A First Aid Certificate or willing to obtain one if required.
5. Basic knowledge of using a mobile, an email address, and mobile applications.
6. Cert III in disability or relevant work experience.
7. NDIS worker screening.
8. Strong desire to support people with disabilities to become independent.
9. Positive and energetic in every task they do.
If you are interested in applying as a Support Worker at ED Partners, fill the form below and submit.
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Successful candidates must go through NDIS Worker Screening check before starting the work.
We are looking forward to meeting dynamic individuals to be a part of our close-knit family.
Empowering Disability Partners, a true partner in empowering individuals with disabilities.
ED Partners was established with one core mission- empowering our customers with disabilities to reach their full potential in both personal and professional aspects of life.
We envision a future where disability is not seen as a weakness but as a normal part of our life, and people with disabilities are viewed as equal contributors to society.
As an ED Partners’ support worker, your duties not only comprise of assisting the individuals with disability in a range of activities, but also guiding them through the tasks. In doing so, you will be helping them become self-sufficient.
Main duties and responsibilities-
The foundation of ED Partners is our clients and our support team. If you are passionate about making a significant change in a person’s life, and if your professional and personal goals align with our company’s core mission, vision, and values, we welcome you to join our team.