Applying candidates must –
• Be available to work across different shifts, including on weekends.
• Comfortable with high-intensity personal care such as bathing, bowel care, urinary catheters, etc
• Have a valid driver’s license, comprehensive car insurance, and own motor vehicle.
• First Aid Certificate or willing to obtain one if required.
• Cert III in disability or relevant work experience
• NDIS worker screening.
• Positive and energetic attitude towards every task
We deeply understand the struggles of aging and people with disabilities. Hence, we go far beyond just providing a carer. We ensure your safety and cater to your daily needs. Our team undergoes rigorous background checks and personal interviews. We believe that home care in Australia should be accessible to everyone, without any barriers. We offer exceptional value for your money with services that are also flexible according to your needs. We are also an approved NDIS provider.