Development Of Daily Living And Life Skills
It would be helpful if you had daily living and life skills. This helps you stay focused and concentrated on your goals and live to your full potential.
Our highly professionals team can work with you to increase the life skills that will lead you to an independent lifestyle. As part of the NDIS plan, we assist you in acquiring your daily living and life skills, which positively impacts your entire life.
- Personal presentation
- Interpersonal skills
- Meal planning and preparation
- Communication skills
- Social Skills
- Problem-solving and tackling methods
- Improving family relationships
- Support you to establish social networks
- Improve your friendships
- Manage your personal finances
- Keep a record of your bills
- Help you with employment prospects
- Train and support to maintain your accommodation
- Teach and help you to learn numeracy and literacy
- Train you on travel like road safety or methods to use public transport
- Help you communicate with government departments
We assist you with:
Enjoy your work and return to a well-maintained and freshly cleaned home. Our services are familiar for people with disability and older adults as well.
So, you are a working person, having many duties besides home and family, call us, we will take care of your responsibilities.